Girls education, dissallowment and exception s....

Girls education, dissallowment and exception s....

BY Rajesh Manhas DODA

For a long time, an abstraction is dwelling in my mind. I tried many times to write on this but due to lack of genuine doctrine, I failed. Albeit I went to many people, tried to know their understanding and inklings but an absolute climax is yet to come. At personal level I did legwork, groundwork and mindwork but I am on at penultimate corner and final denouement is still unknown to me.

Coming to the main point, my dot of discussion is based on the complication and conundrums-- the girls in our society are facing. The colloquy is hinge on girls education, especially who are universities pass-outs. Like boys, they also want to scale heights of success. Many of them want to do research, a part of wish to crack civil services, a few yearn to become business tycoons, a bit yen to join politics, more or less fancy about modelling and bollywood and a portion of exiguousness about social welfare.

The idea of having dream or ambitions isn't awful at all, since they perpetuate every right to excell at all levels. But do we chagrin about girls interests, desires and destinations. Might we don't have any acknowledgement for this, Isn't it? I surmise, the main delinquents for such debarments are caregivers of girls, since they scare about sending their daughters to other states and even to other countries for higher education, because of their orthodox and conservative thinking.

Though there are some girls who aren't ample financially autonomous, so they step down their aim in dustbin and decides not to go in New Delhi for Civil Services Coaching instead they prefer to do some coursework under distance mode either from JU or KU.

Let me give you an archetype. During recent bypast I met a girl who was post -graduate in Biotechnology. Ad interim, I asked about her's future plan and enthusiasm.  She replied that earlier she applied for Ph.d in JNU and Irony was, she got selected but her parents didn't allow her to join JNU, because this varisty isn't safe especially for girl students.  Nothing can be more deplorable than this.

Now conclusion of this write-up is upto you. Any disclaimer will be greatly accepted. I would love to apprentice from intellectuals like you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Sisters From Faridia Model Hr.Sec.School Doda Qualify NEET.

Young Educated Candidates Eager to Contest Panchayat Elections,

Doda Boy Gazi Bashir Wani Awarded Gold Medal By Kashmir University.